Finance / Office Manager
We are seeking to appoint a motivated, enthusiastic team member with proven experience in
Financial Accounting and Office Management.
- To oversee all functions of the organisation's finance and accounting department.
- Complete management accounting functions - eg. budgets, forecasting and month end reporting
- Oversee the payroll process and be backup for processing
- Understand the application for Modern Awards and Enterprise Agreements
- Tax reporting including FBT, BAS, GST, payroll tax etc and other reporting such as rateable remuneration
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Preparation of financial data for insurances and Workcover rateable remuneration
- Complete monthly reports to the Board including P& L and Balance Sheet
- Deliver continuous improvements to accounting processes, streamlining for efficiencies
- Overseeing IT systems
- CPA or CA is highly desirable.
- Five years experience of overall combined Accounting and Finance experience.
- Leadership experience of a Finance / Administration team
- Experienced in Payroll.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
To apply send a covering letter, your current resume including 3 professional referees to Paula Ryan Pryan@monarchpersonnel.com.au
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 10 January 2018 at 12:08 PM.This vacancy was published at 7 November 2018 at 12:08 PM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880