Experienced Trades Assistants
Liaising with the Team Leader, you will be required to carry out numerous jobs as a Trades Assistant.
- Assisting Tradesmen
- Carry out angle & bench grinding of cast components.
- Using power tools - sanders, drills etc.
- Some forklift operations.
- Deliveries and pick ups may be required.
- Preparation of steel components - cutting, folding & or drilling to instruction.
- Experienced as a Trades Assistant.
- Grinding & Power Tools experience.
- Current Drivers Licence.
- Current Forklift Licence.
- Good communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
For more information please call Tracey Toy on 5831 5880
To apply send your current resume including 3 professional referees to Tracey Toy or Gabriel Bale firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 24 February 2020 at 5:00 PM.This vacancy was published at 22 January 2020 at 8:00 AM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
Tracey Toy or Gabriel Bale
03 58 315 880