Reporting directly to the business owner, the successful applicant will have outstanding customer service skills - Communication and people skills and a good work ethic are paramount.
- Electrical repairs and maintenance mainly in the domestic sector, with some occasional commercial and agricultural work as well.
- Customer Service
REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE:
- A Grade Electrician with Solar and/or Refrigeration experience desirable, but not a necessity.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills - therefore applicants should have good communications skills, be self-motivated and possess high attention to detail.
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
- A can-do attitude is imperative - be able to follow directions but also show initiative
There is potential ,for the right applicant, to up skill in alternative areas with on-the-job training.
The family owned & operated business pride themselves on being family-friendly, forward thinking and a supportive workplace.
They promise your commitment to your work will not go unnoticed or unappreciated. If you think your are the right applicant for the job please do not hesitate to apply.
To apply provide a covering letter, your current resume including 3 professional referees to Ashleigh Cusack firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 20 December 2018 at 5:54 PM.This vacancy was published at 19 July 2018 at 2:54 PM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880