SCHOOL CROSSING SUPERVISOR
We are seeking an enthusiastic person to be a friendly face to the local community. If you are reliable, punctual, flexible and friendly this maybe for you.
The School Crossing Supervisor role will be required for 1 hour each morning and 1 hour each afternoon. For the right candidate the hours could be increase to 25 with general labour duties such as gardening.
- SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Good communication skills
- Experience working with children OR the public
- Currently hold or be willing to obtain an Employee Working with Children Check
- Current Traffic Management Certificate
- Available Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 9:00am and 3:00pm - 4:00pm during the school term
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 7 January 2018 at 6:15 PM.This vacancy was published at 30 November 2018 at 6:15 AM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880