Business Support - Business Transformation
A fulfilling 4 month contract exists for a Business Support Officer within the Business Transformation team of a large scale, regional education provider.
The main role of the Business Support Officer is to ensure the organisations actions focus on being innovative, sustainable and future ready.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Provide support to the Business Transformation team by assisting with financial & human resource processes, ensuring internal & external stakeholder requirements are met and that they align with the organisational policies & procedures.
- Ensure all day to day practices are effective & efficient
- Assist with the development and compliance of both internal & external contracts
- Ensure there is good communication, effective planning and scheduling within the Business Transformation team
- Coordinate the production of documents & reports for the Project Officer as required.
REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma of Business or similar
- Experience in the education or tertiary education sector
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Current Drivers Licence
- MUST have excellent customer service skills and great communication skills
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Be self-motivated and have good initiative.
Please note this position may require travel. The 4 month contract is full-time hours, Monday - Friday. Working based in Shepparton.
To apply provide a covering letter, your current resume including 3 professional referees to Tracey Toy email@example.com
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 25 March 2019 at 9:58 PM.This vacancy was published at 4 December 2018 at 9:58 AM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880