Time to Work Engagement Officer
We are looking for the right person that can work and assist Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in prison to access employment support to better prepare them in finding employment post-release.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Demonstrated experience working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people is highly regarded.
- Sound knowledge of the issues associated with individuals who are socially disadvantaged.
- Ability to engage participants and gather individual's stories.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate client information using verbal &/or written methods.
- Organisational and record maintenance skills.
- Flexible & adaptable to change.
- Accuracy & attention to detail and able to meet deadlines.
- Current Drivers Licence
- National Police Check - a criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to appointment.
We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people with suitable experience.
For more information please contact Tracey Toy on 03 5831 5880 or email resume to email@example.com
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 14 April 2019 at 1:21 PM.This vacancy was published at 14 March 2019 at 12:21 PM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880