Waste Education Officer
We have a local client that is after someone that can develop, implement and evaluate education and promotion projects in the area of domestic waste and resource recovery.
This person will be responsible for initiating and delivering resident and schools education and promotion programs and community consultation that aim to avoid waste and encourage reuse, recycling & recovery.
The successful applicant will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Environmental Science, Education, Natural Resource Management or a related field.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement & evaluate programs.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategies to achieve targets & outcomes of waste programs.
- Knowledge & understanding of the waste industry & current resource recovery issues.
- Proven ability to produce high quality work, within strict deadlines & with minimal supervision.
- Up to date Police check and current Working with Children's Check (Employment)
For any more information please contact Tracey Toy on Ph: 03 5831 5880 or email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 19 April 2019 at 8:15 AM.This vacancy was published at 4 April 2019 at 7:15 AM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880