Sales Administration Officer
We have a client after someone that can hit the ground running with solid experience in sales order processing & customer service in a manufacturing environment.
The successful candidate would need to have:
- Strong written verbal communication skills
- High level to attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision.
- Highly organised, process driven and capable of working under pressure.
- Ability to interact with people from different cultures.
- Highly developed computer skills with strong understanding of Word, Excel, Outlook & order processing software packages
Experience in the following and able meet what is required:
- Sales Orders & corresponding documents to be processed within time frames with zero errors.
- Sales orders are delivered on time and the customer request.
- Customer profile database is up to date at all times
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers & colleagues.
- Monthly reporting is timely & accurate.
- Timely processing of debtor accounts, with follow up action.
- Sound understanding of export documentation & regulatory requirements.
- Foreign language skills, (oral / written) would be an advantage
If this sounds like you please email a cover letter and a resume to Tracey Toy firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please phone Tracey Toy Ph: 03 5831 5880
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 18 April 2019 at 10:26 AM.This vacancy was published at 4 April 2019 at 9:26 AM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880