Trades Assistant - Assembly
This role requires the successful candidate to be very hands in the role so that jobs are completed and dispatched out on time.
We are looking for someone that has:
- Experience in equipment assembling
- Basic Electrical & mechanical knowledge
- Ensure Safety practises are adhered to.
- Excellent communication skills
- Great at working with in a team environment
- Good sound knowledge with DC, AC & Solar would be an advantage.
For further information please contact Tracey Toy on 5831 5880 or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 20 May 2019 at 10:49 AM.This vacancy was published at 3 May 2019 at 10:49 AM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880