We have a local client that is after someone for this full-time permanent role here in Shepparton.
Needing someone that has:
- Exceptional people and communication skills
- Good product knowledge and a sound understanding of working on large trucks such as Semi's & B/Doubles
- A preferred minimum of 5 years' experience in vehicle / fleet maintenance
- Leading and motivating your team, including hands on practical involvement in the day to day workshop operations
- Managing rosters and staff performance
- Scheduling work and services required
- Maintain budget and costs – reporting to management
- Hire staff and performance manager existing staff
- Ensuring the fleet is maintained to and in compliance with Company Fleet Management Standards, with an emphasis on safety
- Staff management (Team of 5 +)
The right candidate must have:
- Previous experience managing staff
- Experience and Trade qualifications in the repair and maintenance of heavy commercial vehicles & trailers
- Current HR / MC licence
This role is a Monday to Friday position and the successful candidate will receive a fully maintained vehicle & mobile phone with a generous salary.
For more information or to apply for the Workshop Manager position please send a cover letter, current Resume with 3 referees to Tracey Toy at Monarch Personnel firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 18 July 2019 at 9:38 AM.This vacancy was published at 17 June 2019 at 9:38 AM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880