CLINICAL CARE MANAGER - (re-advertised)
This position is based in Kyabram and we are looking for a someone that is highly experienced in aged care, staff management and can deliver a high service of care to our clients and families.
This successful candidate must have:
- Leadership Skills
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office & relevant industry software
- Residential Aged Care Nursing Experience
- Registered Nurse - Grade 5
- Gerontic Nursing Diploma / Certificate (desirable)
- Cert 4 - Training & Assessment (desirable)
The person we are looking for must have great people skills and a positive attitude with a caring nature.
For a full Position Description please contact Tracey Toy at Monarch Personnel firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please send through a current resume with a cover letter outlining your skills and experience. For more information phone Tracey Toy on 5831 5880 .
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 28 February 2020 at 6:00 PM.This vacancy was published at 2 February 2020 at 1:13 PM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880