The Draftsperson is responsible for progressing each project from initial sale and order through to detailed manufacturing drawings.
- Preparing drawings, plans and designs using Inventer / Fusion360
- Work with & under the direction of the Manager..
- Developing new and modified mechanical Parts/assemblies using Inventer / Fusion 360 and AutoCad.
- Creating General Assembly drawings, construction drawings and BOMs.
- Maintenance and updating of Drawing Registers and libraries.
- Ensuring that designs are within client specifications and Australian Standards
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant experience.
- Proficient in using Fusion Parts, Assembly, Sheetmetal, Drawing modules.
- High level of IT competency essential understanding of the following programs: AutoCAD, Excel, Word and Outlook
- experience in drafting, utilising Autocad – With sheet metal
- Good organisation skills.
- Capability to work on your own and maintain standards and deadlines.
For more information please contact Tracey Toy 5831 5880 or to apply please email through your resume outlining your experience and skills firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 16 January 2020 at 12:28 PM.This vacancy was published at 16 December 2019 at 12:28 PM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880