Sales and Irrigation Technician
We have a number of positions for this client that we are wanting to fill, this role is a 'Sales and Irrigation Technician' a very hands on role.
This role is Full time. Business travel within region. Company vehicle provided.
We are looking for the right person that can tick most of the boxes in a number of areas:
Sales and Marketing:
- Provide customers with sales support.
- Develop strong working relationships with clients, stakeholders, service providers, business associates and employees with daily follow-up on
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitor activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Liaise design information with design team.
- Complete installation of irrigation and related components as for supplied designs.
- Perform welding, threading and poly-welding and laying poly pipe in the field.
- Test automation/monitoring equipment.
- Ongoing maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting of existing systems.
- Keep records and ensure jobs are completed to deadline.
- Ensure safety standards are met and PPE is used.
- Complete casual labour staff inductions.
- Supervise labour staff and ensure their work environment is safe and hazard free.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Cert III in Irrigation or relevant trade qualification or high knowledge & experience.
- At least 3 years’ work & sales experience in a similar role/industry.
- Current Driver’s (MR Licence – would be desirable)
- High level of customer service experience
- Positive attitude, initiative, drive, reliability, work autonomously with great planning & organisational skills to troubleshoot and problem-solve issues on site.
- Strong product knowledge with demonstrated experience in maintenance of pumps.
- Or have work on a Farm with a good understanding of irrigation & pumps.
To apply for the position please send through your resume with 3 current referees to Tracey Toy email@example.com
Or for more information please contact Tracey Toy on 03 5831 5880
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 28 February 2020 at 6:00 PM.This vacancy was published at 5 February 2020 at 9:00 AM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880