Irrigation Technician & Team Leader
We have a number of positions for this client that we are wanting to fill, this role is a 'Irrigation Technician & Team Leader' can be a very hands on role.
This role is Full time. Business travel within region. Company vehicle provided or vehicle allowance.
We are looking for the right person that can tick most of the boxes in a number of areas:
Sales and Marketing:
- Sales and marketing of our clients unique irrigation system.
- Provide customers with sales support.
- Develop strong working relationships with clients, stakeholders, service providers, business associates and employees with daily follow-up on
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes.
- Assist & liaise with General Manager, Regional Sales Manager and Sales Agronomist regularly.
- Assist customers with water testing and completing the Design Forms.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitor activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Ensure the company vehicle is always clean and well maintained.
Irrigation Technician & Team Leader:
- Lead a team of Irrigation Technicians in the field for installations and maintenance jobs.
- Manage operational schedules and logistics for all Irrigation Technician Teams.
- Manage operational resources including casual labour, equipment, vehicles, tools etc.
- Liaise design information with the design team.
- Perform ongoing maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting of existing systems.
- Perform welding, threading and poly welding and laying poly pipe in the field.
- Keep records and ensure jobs are completed to deadline.
- Complete casual labour staff inductions to ensure safety standards are met and PPE is used.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Experience in staff management
- Cert III in Irrigation or relevant trade qualification or high knowledge & experience.
- At least 3 years’ work & sales experience in a similar role/industry.
- Current Driver’s (MR Licence – would be desirable)
- High level of customer service experience
- Positive attitude, initiative, drive, reliability, work autonomously with great planning & organisational skills to troubleshoot and problem-solve issues on site.
- Strong product knowledge with demonstrated experience in maintenance of pumps.
- Have work on a Farm with a good understanding of irrigation & pumps.
To apply for the position please send through your resume with 3 current referees to Tracey Toy email@example.com
Or for more information please contact Tracey Toy on 03 5831 5880
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 28 February 2020 at 6:00 PM.This vacancy was published at 5 February 2020 at 12:00 PM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880