Core duties –
- Examine assets for evidence of weeds
- Spray aquatic and terrestrial weeds within irrigation districts, and in other locations as required
- Operate spray equipment both on foot and mounted on vehicle
- Under direction and in accordance with corporate protocols, handle herbicides and other potentially dangerous sub-stances
- Undertake routine maintenance activities
- Record information pertaining to spray activities in standard reports using corporate reporting systems
- Exchange information openly with others and contribute positively to the effectiveness of the team
- Undertake ongoing skills training to perform a range of water services activities
- Any other duties as required from time to time.
- Skills/experience required –
- Keeps others informed of progress and important risks or issues ahead of time.
- Communicates clearly and concisely; uses logic and simple language to convey information.
- Maintains supportive and constructive relationships by responding to customer needs, completing tasks and addressing requirements on time.
- Displays proficient skills to perform or coordinate basic asset maintenance activities.
- Applies basic data management skills to input up-to-date data into an asset management system (e.g. Maximo).
- Persists with assigned tasks until they are completed to expectations and follows through on commitments.
- Qualifications required –
- Valid Australian work rights
- A current Victorian Drivers Licence (with light truck endorsement) is required to be maintained at all times
- Chemical User
- Chainsaw ticket is preferred but not mandatory
- HR or MR Licence
- CI Card
For more information please contact Tracey Toy a on 5831 5880 or please send resumes to email@example.com
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 15 August 2020 at 1:12 PM.This vacancy was published at 15 July 2020 at 1:12 PM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880