ADMINISTRATION / PAYROLL OFFICER
A local well established business is looking to employ a well organised individual who is experienced with payroll. This payroll / accounts position is responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of all core functions as directed. They will need to be an excellent communicator with both staff and customers alike.
- Data entry and processing of payroll through MYOB
- Maintenance of creditor and debtor files and processing of creditor invoices and payments
- Banking and reconciliations
- Liaising with internal Management, Staff & Stakeholders
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well developed written and verbal skills
- Previous experience and knowledge of MYOB finance package
- Outstanding time management skills
To apply for this role, send a cover letter and current resume with (3) professional referees to Tracey Toy firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 9 December 2020 at 8:01 AM.This vacancy was published at 9 November 2020 at 8:01 AM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880