- Are you passionate about SALES?
- Are you looking for a great career to further develop your sales skills?
If you are passionate about Sales and have the drive and focus and want to succeed we would like to hear from you.
This Sales Consultant role with a wonderful organisation is after experienced salesperson to join the team .
Main Purpose of Role:
Initiate and respond to enquiries and assist in converting a percentage of leads and enquiries into deposits. Liaise with land developers to assist Sales Consultants maintain house and land packages and visibility in the market.
- Initiate and respond to enquiries
- Ensure that all display presentation standards are maintained
- Manage and update the Salesforce data base as required
- Updating land lists and land availability from developers.
- Managing & responding to enquires to key stakeholders, via email and electronic distribution
- Contribute to the maximization of sales deposits by assisting Sales Consultants and Area Managers as required.
Experience and skills needed :
- Proven track record in sales – could potentially be in a different industry
- High quality Customer Service
- Excellent Communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Resilient and hardworking
- Values aligned to business.
For more information please call Tracey Toy Ph: 5831 5880
To apply for this role please email through for current resume with 3 current referees and a cover letter with your experience to Tracey Toy firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 21 January 2021 at 5:00 PM.This vacancy was published at 21 December 2020 at 2:10 PM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880