CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER - Agriculture industry
We have a local client based in the Shepparton area with a wonderful opportunity.
This role involves customer service in a retail environment working within a team to ensure that customers needs are met.
Responsibilities & Duties involve:
- Participating in the day-to-day running of the shop.
- Ensure excellent service to all customers.
- Pick/pack sales orders.
- Telephone sales.
- Continual development in product knowledge
- General stock work including processing inwards and outwards goods.
- Ensuring paperwork is up to date.
- Available Saturday mornings is a must
Attributes we are looking for :
- Good computer skills
- Can-do attitude
- Positive outlook on life
- Knowledge or a genuine interest in irrigation & pumps
Industry specific training can be provided for the right person.
For more information please contact Tracey Toy on 5831 5880 of email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 20 April 2021 at 1:26 PM.This vacancy was published at 8 February 2021 at 12:26 PM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880