Our clients operate a industrial equipment business in Shepparton. We are looking to help grow their team with the recruitment of a Finance/Administration Officer who has knowledge in finance and accounting. The successful candidate will be someone with a willingness to learn and possesses great customer services skills.
- Processing of Accounts Payable and Receivable transactions on a daily basis - including checking of accuracy of information
- Processing of Daily Bank Transactions into accounting software, including monthly Bank Reconciliations.
- Handling Customer/Supplier account queries
- Management of Debtor Ledger, including follow ups on amounts due.
- Assistance with end of month account reconciliations.
- Assisting with general reception and administration duties
- Assisting with stock management including ordering, follow ups and reporting to management
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance functions
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Great work ethic and time management skills
- Knowledge of ERP accounting systems, would be advantageous
For more information on this role, please phone Fraser Kerrins on 5831 5880 or email your resume and cover letter outlining your skills and experience with 3 current referees to email@example.com
Applications close at 8 November 2021 at 12:35 PM.This vacancy was published at 8 October 2021 at 12:35 PM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
03 5831 5880