GENERAL FARM HAND
Our client is a large agricultural industry business that operates a number of dairy farms across the region. This farming enterprise started as a small family business and has grown over the past couple of decades. They are looking for General Farm Hands to work on one of their properties.
The Dairy Farm currently milks 750 cows across 1,100 acres of farm land. You need not have any experience in the agricultural industry to apply for this role, however, a desire to learn and grow with the business is a must.
- Dairy Work - collecting cows from paddock, operation of dairy including setup, milking and clean down
- Animal Husbandry - identification and treatment of ailments, assist with calving of cows, feeding calves and assistance in the breeding program
- Record Management - entry and maintenance of appropriate herd health and management records as required
- Other duties as required at the direction of the Farm Manager.
- Willingness to learn about the dairy industry
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Physically fit
- Current drivers license
- Enjoy working outdoors and with animals
WHAT THE EMPLOYER WILL OFFER YOU:
- Competitive Salary - well above award rates
- Healthy work life balance
- Flexibility in rostering - that is not seen in a number of other industries
- Training & Development opportunities and support that is generally not seen in the sector.
- Growing business with potential career progression opportunities.
For more information please contact Fraser Kerrins on 5831 5880 or to apply for this role please send through your current resume to email@example.com
Applications close at 10 December 2021 at 7:44 AM.This vacancy was published at 10 November 2021 at 7:44 AM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
03 5831 5880