FARM & DISPATCH OPERATOR
An immediate start is required for a suitable candidate.
This role has 2 key responsibilities:
1. To assisting with the dispatch of all product from the warehouse
2. Support the Farm Manager in all other Farm related duties
- Spraying / slashing / irrigation / harvesting
- General manual farm operations
- Work closely with farm manager
- Use of forklift appropriately and carefully
- Drive tractor safely and efficiently
- To operate, maintain, repair and troubleshoot various farm equipment.
- Current Forklift Licence.
- Experienced tractor operator
- Good time management skills.
- Knowledge and ability to adhere to policies and procedures.
- Team Work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Intermediate computer skills - experience with word and excel
Hours of work are 38 hours per week. Mon - Thurs 8am - 4.30pm and Fri 8am to 2.30pm
To apply please send resume to email@example.com
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 28 July 2019 at 1:57 PM.This vacancy was published at 18 June 2019 at 11:57 AM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880