An immediate start is required for a suitable candidate.
This role's Key Responsibilities:
- General farm maintenance
- Tractor Driving - spraying and sowing
- Welding & Fencing
- Good time management skills.
- To operate, maintain, repair and troubleshoot various farm equipment.
- Knowledge and ability to adhere to policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team Work.
- Forklift Licence - experience in forklift driving, appropriately and carefully
- HR Licence
- Chemical users certificate.
This role will start as casual with scope to go permanent for the right candidate.
For more information please contact Tracey Toy on 5831 5880 or to apply please send resume to email@example.com
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 30 August 2019 at 5:00 PM.This vacancy was published at 25 July 2019 at 11:00 AM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880