Mild / Stainless Steel Fabricator
Accountable to the Team Leader, your role will be varied.
- To follow instructions given by the Team Leader and to liaise regarding schedules of steel fabricated products and general workshop projects.
- To complete welding tasks as assigned in the Mild or Stainless area.
- Grinding / fettling work as required.
- Some Casting work.
- Preparation of component parts.
- Fill orders, complete work sheets and maintain all records as required.
- Follow all relevant QA and Work instructions according to Company's quality system.
- Fabrication qualification held.
- Sound understanding and interpretation of engineering specifications and drawings.
- Current experience with Mild and Stainless Steel preferred.
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions.
To apply send a covering letter, current resume and 3 professional referees to Ashleigh Cusack firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 28 March 2019 at 9:00 AM.This vacancy was published at 4 February 2019 at 1:56 AM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880