The main purpose of this role is to consolidate various forms of internal and external information into written documentation to deliver a housing contract.
- Accurate written description and retail costing of site works
- Calculating and reporting of assumed margins
- Provide estimating support for client variations
- provide feedback to Drafting in providing quality work drawings
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE
- Willingness to undertake minimum Cert IV in Building & Construction
- A qualified tradesperson
- Must be up-to-date with bylaws and regulations (Australian Standards)
- Computer literacy
- Solid literacy and numeracy skills
To apply provide a covering letter, your current resume including 3 professional referees to Ashleigh Cusack email@example.com
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 21 December 2018 at 10:41 AM.This vacancy was published at 10 October 2018 at 10:41 AM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880