Team Leader - Regional Production Estimating
To be successful in the role we are sourcing an experienced estimator to manage the daily operations including continual development within the department.
- Completion of purchase orders.
- Ability to allocate tasks effectively.
- Continual development of general industry knowledge, training and mentoring of staff.
- Review and implement budget plans, processes, targets and forecasts.
- Ensure KPI's are being achieved.
- Adhere to OH&S regulations.
- Work with management and other team members as required.
- Management of costs, pricing, systems and construction requirements.
- Ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Minimum 3 years experience in an estimating position.
- Experienced in leadership including excellent communication skills.
- Ability to maintain and review QA standards and processes.
- Certificate or higher in Building and Construction or similar qualification desirable.
- Trade Background desirable.
- Knowledge of the building industry.
- Time management skills.
- Decision making and sound judgement.
- Current Drivers Licence.
- Highly developed computer skills.
To apply provide a covering letter, your current resume including 3 professional referees to Ashleigh Cusack email@example.com
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 21 December 2018 at 1:40 PM.This vacancy was published at 10 October 2018 at 1:40 PM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880