This Recruitment Consultant role requires an enthusiastic individual who is a self starter and enjoys working with people.
This roles requires building positive relationships with clients and assisting them with their recruitment needs. This involves screening candidates, conducting interviews, completing background checks and matching them to a specific job role.
- developing thorough knowledge of clients businesses.
- using candidate data bases and keeping them up to date
- receiving and reviewing applications
- organising interviews and associated checks
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- positive "can do" attitude
- outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good computer skills with high attention to detail
- mature attitude
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 21 January 2019 at 5:25 PM.This vacancy was published at 25 May 2019 at 12:03 AM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880