Office Administration / Receptionist
A local accounting firm is looking for an experienced Receptionist / Administration Officer to join their fast paced team.
- Answering and forwarding incoming calls
- Collection of mail
- Supporting the team by completing word processing, excel spreadsheets and other projects or tasks
- Data Entry
- Maintaining filing system & database
- Collating tax returns, BAS returns and financial reports
- Preparing invoices
- Drafting letters
- Lodgement of documents with ATO
- Scheduling appointments
REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in administration and/ or reception work is essential
- MUST be proficient in MS Word, Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Enthusiastic & enjoy working in an office
- Ability to work in a team as well as work autonomously
3 days per week - Preferably Monday, Tuesday, Friday. Tuesday is negotiable Monday & Friday are not. Hours of work 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Temp to Permanent position for the right candidate
To apply provide a covering letter, your current resume including 3 professional referees to Ashleigh Cusack email@example.com
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 14 February 2019 at 11:51 AM.This vacancy was published at 8 February 2019 at 11:51 AM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880