Accountant (Graduate Accountant)
Accounting/Bookkeeping firm in Kyabram servicing the Goulburn Valley and Shire of Campaspe areas. We are currently seeking the employment of a graduate accountant or a person in their final year of studies to join our team.
The role will require you to have;
- Have absolute integrity in everything you do
- Be totally authentic in your actions
- Conduct all transactions accurately
- A willingness to understand or learn about specific costs in relation to a business performance
- Be computer literate
- A willingness to learn in general
Your duties will be processing and preparing financial reports and tax returns predominately with SBE, bookkeeping duties and some payroll.
Experience will be an advantage. Remuneration will award based.
To apply for this position please email your resume outlining your skills and experience to Tracey Toy firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 20 January 2020 at 11:56 PM.This vacancy was published at 19 December 2019 at 11:56 PM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880