Regional Sales Manager
We have a number of positions for this client that we are wanting to fill, this role is a 'Regional Sales Manager'.
This role is Full time. Business travel within region. Company vehicle provided or vehicle allowance.
We are looking for the right person that can tick most of the boxes in a number of areas:
Sales and Marketing:
- Drive sales growth in your region.
- Develop strategic alliances and relationships with key organisations, independent farm consultants and individual farmers.
- Maintain close relationships with key industry stakeholders in your region, including university researchers, government agencies, distributors, corporate farmers and associations/groups.
- Identify any new farming / cropping trial programs required to facilitate the sales process.
- Create & implement a regional sales and marketing plan to develop strong brand awareness.
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity on a weekly basis to build and adapt an appropriate strategic sales plan and report on this regularly.
- Participate in trade shows with the purpose of generating strong leads and to support representatives.
- Plan and facilitate regular strategic sales calls.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- At least 5 years’ sales experience in a similar role/industry.
- Experience with SSDI (Sub Surface Drip Irrigation) an advantage.
- Current Driver’s
- Current MR Licence – desirable.
- High level of customer service, positive attitude, initiative, drive, reliability, work autonomously with great planning & organisational skills.
- Strong product knowledge with demonstrated experience in sales and creating brand awareness.
If this role sounds like you we would love to hear from you.
For more information please contact Tracey Toy on 03 5831 5880
To apply for the position please send through your resume with 3 current referees to Tracey Toy email@example.com
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 28 February 2020 at 7:00 PM.This vacancy was published at 5 February 2020 at 12:00 PM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880