We have a Client that is after any expression of interest's for a Distribution Manager position.
This role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Managing a team of 20+ delivery drivers
- Creating rosters and managing hours of staff
- Managing budgets and revenue targets
- Liaising with customer service team to effectively deliver and pickup parcels and pallets throughout the day.
- Creating reports for upper management
- Performance review staff
- Staff on and off boarding
- Staff mentoring / training
- Follow OH&S requirements
- Communicate with all other areas of the business and help were needed
We are looking for someone that has experience in:
- Previous Team Management experience (20+ staff)
- Knowledge of Parcel Distribution and Transport
- Ability to work Independently
- Good Computer skills e.g. excel workbooks
- Have strong Leadership Skills
- Training & Assessment Cert. (desirable)
- HR Licence (desirable)
For more information please contact Tracey Toy at Monarch Personnel Ph: 5831 5880 or please send through your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 3 April 2020 at 7:00 PM.This vacancy was published at 18 March 2020 at 8:09 AM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880