We have a full time position for an Optical Assistant who is available for an immediate start. This position will require the flexibility to work some nights and weekends.
- To assist in the operation of the store to achieve sales targets and profitability through the effective dispensing of single vision lenses, the sale and promotion of contact lenses and the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Must have an interest in Optical retail
- Excellent Customer Service
- Excellent Communication skills both Verbal & Interpersonal
- The ability to build rapport with customers
- Work cohesively & productively within a tem
- Strong Computer skills
- High level of Personal Presentation
For more information please email Tracey Toy email@example.com
or to apply for this position please send a covering letter, resume including 3 professional referees to Tracey Toy firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 30 August 2020 at 12:51 PM.This vacancy was published at 29 July 2020 at 12:51 PM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880