TRADE ASSISTANT - Manufacturing
We are looking for a very reliable person that doesn't mind a bit hard work. Our Client based in Shepparton is a very well respected client and has been in operation for many years.
This position is part of a team that manufactures a wide range of products made from different metals & woods.
We are looking for candidates that have skills and experience in:
- General operating skills of power tools (grinders, drills etc.)
- Experience in wood &/or metal products
- Good work ethic and shows initiative
- Must be reliable and Physically fit
- Forklift Licence (desirable)
This role will start off as casual and may lead into a permanent role for the right person.
For more information please contact Tracey Toy on 58315880 or please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 30 November 2020 at 8:30 AM.This vacancy was published at 18 November 2020 at 8:30 AM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880