ADMINISTRATION / OFFICE SUPPORT / PAYROLL
- Completing the weekly payroll process for approximately 50 employees plus contractors
- Updating and maintaining payroll systems with accuracy and confidentiality
- Processing new employee contracts, details and terminations
- Award and legislation interpretation
- Accurately maintain employee leave and long service entitlements
- Debtor, Creditor and Inventory activity including input of sales & purchase invoices, bank deposits & payments.
- Meet ATO, client and company legislative reporting and requirements.
To apply for this role, send a cover letter and current resume with (3) professional referees to Tracey Toy firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 25 January 2021 at 8:47 AM.This vacancy was published at 14 December 2020 at 8:47 AM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880