PRACTICE / BUSINESS MANAGER
We are on the search for candidates to come forward and apply for a fantastic opportunity as a Practice / Business Manager in a busy and very well established Medical Practice based in the heart of Shepparton.
The purpose of this role is manage & maintain financial records and implement quality systems in order to ensure a smooth and efficiently functioning practice, in addition to providing an exceptional standard of care to patients. This role has a large component for managing people with Human Resource Management.
- Business Planning - prepare budgets & business plans
- Risk Assessment & OH&S Management
- Human Resources - Staff management & payroll
- Quality Improvement Leadership - take leadership in reviewing & improving practice systems.
- Managing Finances - Maintain and control debtors, creditors and general ledger.
- Equipment & Software and Data Security
- Compliance - Maintain awareness of current and new legislation to ensure the practice is complying.
- Making sure that the Practice is running smoothly.
Skills & Experience and Personal Attributes for this role are:
- Demonstrated patient-focused approach
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (written & verbal)
- Maintain absolute confidentiality
- Ability to work cooperatively & independently.
- Ability to prioritise and organise, with high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Have done a similar role and have relevant qualifications &/or experience in management .
For more information please contact Tracey Toy on 5831 5880
To apply for this role please send through you current resume with 3 professional referees and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience to Tracey Toy email : email@example.com
Applications close at 21 January 2021 at 5:00 PM.This vacancy was published at 21 December 2020 at 10:47 AM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880