HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
Our Client is locally owned and run – understanding our rural communities and surrounds with over 30 years experience within the disability and community sectors.
The role of Human Resource Officer is a part-time position (16 hours a week) and a great opportunity for the right person.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that along with the General Manager and Operations Manager, the office, it’s activities, technology, personnel and day-to-day efficiency continue to work well with the overall aim of achieving business objectives.
- Determine staffing numbers, skills and needs are meet.
- Analyse the skills and qualities required for each particular job
- Advertise staff vacancies, assess applications, interview applicants, administer selection tests, prepare reports and make recommendations to management about staff appointments
- Maintain the personal records of employees & arrange and conduct staff training
- Use a number of management information systems
- Provide advice and information to management and employees on human resource policies and procedures
- Help implement organisational changes & take part in strategic management.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree and/or relevant work experience.
- Relevant experience in a similar role within in a similar industry considered ideal
Skills & competencies:
- Customer service focused
- Excellent Communication skills ( both written & verbal)
- High attention to detail
- Time Management / Organisational skills
We are looking for candidates to apply that has:
- Professional approach & ability to work under pressure
- Confident manner & positive approach to change
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
For more information please contact Tracey Toy 5831 5880 or to apply please send through your resume with 3 current professional referees to email@example.com
Applications close at 22 January 2021 at 5:00 PM.This vacancy was published at 22 December 2020 at 10:00 AM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880