Our Client is locally owned and run – understanding our rural communities and surrounds with over 30 years experience within the disability and community sectors.
Expression of Interest - Support Workers
To assist clients in performing daily tasks and improve overall independence and wellbeing.
- Assist with the daily care of clients
- Perform housekeeping duties including cleaning, food preparation and shopping
- Monitor or administer some medication (as per qualification).
- Train clients to care for themselves and educate family members
- Assist in the development of client’s life skills and independence
- Perform administrative duties
- Participate in case reviews to determine the needs and wellbeing of the client
- You may work with clients with complicated histories, medical and mental health issues.
Skills & competencies:
- Customer service focused: committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – written, phone and face to face.
- Communication: the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience
- Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members
- Time management/organisation: accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given, and carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient and timely manner
- Current Police Check (essential)
- Disability Workers Exclusion Scheme
- Working with Children’s Check - Employee
For more Information please contact Tracey Toy on 5831 5880
Or please send through your EOI with Resume to email@example.com
Applications close at 22 January 2021 at 5:00 PM.This vacancy was published at 22 December 2020 at 2:13 PM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880