Full time role available for a Furniture Assembler to oversee and coordinate the construction and delivery of finished products to customers.
A local company is looking for an enthusiastic individual to undertake this role.
- Delivery and pick up of products from suppliers
- Ensuring correct packaging of materials is used for specific orders
- Ensure orders are correct and are as requested by the customer
- To assemble finished goods for dispatch
- Responsible for loading and unloading goods for transporting
REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE:
- High Experience with powertools and hand tools
- forklift licence
- drivers licence
There is an opportunity for this role to become permanent for the right candidate.
For more information or to apply for this role please email Tracey Toy your current resume with 3 current referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 30 January 2021 at 2:03 PM.This vacancy was published at 13 January 2021 at 2:03 PM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880