If you have experience with timber (processing and assembling), a local business has a new permanent full time position available for the right applicant.
- Predominantly working with timber.
- Assembly of items (timber and steel).
- Being able to use a multitude of different tools - for timber and steel work.
- Timber Staining.
- Able to measure, cut and drill timber accurately.
- Competent with handling Timber.
- Knowledge of various types of timbers.
- Supervisory / Leadership experience.
- Ability to read plans/drawings.
- Knowledge of steel fabrication an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit.
Applications close at 30 January 2021 at 5:00 PM.This vacancy was published at 13 January 2021 at 2:07 PM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880