TRADES ASSISTANT - Powder Coating
We are looking for a very reliable person that doesn't mind a bit hard work. Our Client based in Shepparton is a very well respected client and has been in operation for many years.
This position is part of a team that manufacturer a wide range of products made from different metals & woods.
- Follow scheduled fettling / polishing jobs to ensure work flow is maintained in conjunction with Steel Fabrication.
- To complete all grinding and fettling procedures as required via pedestal and single grinders.
- To complete all polishing work on Stainless and Aluminum product.
- To complete works order sheets as required.
- Preparation of mild steel product prior to Galvanising
- Preparation of Galvanised products prior to Powder Coating.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Ensure all duties are carried out in a safe manner.
- Ensure all relevant Quality Procedure and Work Instructions relating to Fettling Shed are carried out according to Company’s Quality System.
- To assist in other departments as required.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- General operating skills of grinders and power tools / experience with polishing methods for Stainless Steel and Aluminum.
- Physically fit
- Good work ethic and shows initiative
- Must be reliable
This role will start off as casual and may lead into a permanent role for the right person.
For more information please contact Tracey Toy on 58315880 or please send your resume to email@example.com
Applications close at 30 January 2021 at 6:00 PM.This vacancy was published at 13 January 2021 at 2:15 PM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880