DRAFTSPERSON - Architectural
We are looking for candidates to come forward for this role as a Draftsperson, either qualified or someone that has started studying in the Architectural field.
This role is Full-time and will start with a 3 month trial.
Purpose of Job - To provide support to Senior Draftsmen on projects within the office. To carry out simple design projects, drafting and management for more complex projects.
Generally the staff shall have a Diploma of Architectural Drafting & 6 months experience in Architectural drafting.
Responsibilities of Job:
- To liaise with clients on minor issues
- To design simple projects
- To manage projects within the office. Specifically to manage quoting, co-ordination of Energy Ratings, drafting, client issues, job checking and invoicing
- To take responsibility for projects they are involved with.
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Basic design skills
- Moderate client liaison skills
- Building construction knowledge
- Knowledge of Town Planning regulations (Rescode) & Building regulations
- Good level of drafting skills
- Ability to work to a quote
For more information please contact Tracey Toy on 03 5831 5880 or please send through cover letter & current resume with 3 professional referees to email@example.com
Applications close at 12 April 2021 at 2:38 PM.This vacancy was published at 12 March 2021 at 1:38 PM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
03 5831 5880