Our Client based in Shepparton is a leading distributor of electrical accessories to wholesalers and distributors across Australia. We are looking to build the team and have a fantastic opportunity for someone as a Warehouse Manager.
This is both a rewarding and demanding role, including management and overseeing of incoming goods, outgoing shipments, and warehouse management.
The Warehousing and Despatch teams play an integral part in this, ensuring our commitment to same day dispatch and picking accuracy.
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager
- Leadership skills and the ability to manage staff
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Proven personal accountability
- Forklift license
- Reasonable computer competency to be able to use basic freight software, and use standard Office programs
- Positive attitude
For more information on this role please call Tracey Toy on 5831 5880 or to apply please send your current resume with three professional referees to email@example.com
Applications close at 20 April 2021 at 8:07 AM.This vacancy was published at 30 March 2021 at 7:07 AM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to: