Communications and Engagement Project Officer (Customer Experience)
This Communications & Engagement Project Officer to start immediately until end of October. It is for a specific project and the work will be 3 days a week.
The purpose is to deliver engagement, communication, media, social media, online and design activities.
We are looking for candidates to come forward that have:
- Experience working in a media, communications or engagement role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours to ensure customer needs are met.
- Positive personality and can do attitude
- Current Police Check
- Drivers Licence
- Knowledge of the water industry would be an advantage
For more information please contact Tracey Toy on 5831 5880 or to apply to for this role email your current resume with 3 current professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to fill this role ASAP so please don't wait to apply.
Applications close at 20 April 2021 at 2:37 PM.This vacancy was published at 30 March 2021 at 1:37 PM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to: