Employment Support Officer
The Apprenticeship Factory employs Apprentices and Trainees and hosts them out to local businesses. These Apprentices and Trainees are supported by an Employment Support Officer throughout the term of their training.
We seek a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to continue our business expansion in the Shepparton region and achieve set KPIs.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- be self motivated with initiative and capable of planning and organising a caseload
- recruit apprentices and trainees
- work closely with businesses and host employers
- have good computer skills in a variety of packages
- hold a current drivers licence
- have good written and oral communication skills
- be able to work effectively in a team and work autonomously
This role will initially be 3 days per week, with the potential for increased hours.
Please send your letter of application and resume including 3 professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 30th June 2022 at 5.00pm.
Applications close at 15 July 2022 at 5:00 PM.This vacancy was published at 8 June 2022 at 1:18 PM.
To apply for this vacancy or for more information, please call or forward your resume to:
03 5831 5880