EMPLOYMENT SUPPORT OFFICER
An opportunity has arisen for a enthusiastic individual to recruit, manage and support new employees into a work environment. This role will require some travel along with outstanding time management skills.
- Promotion and marketing of business and service
- Monitoring and mentoring of individuals
- Providing timely and accurate advice to all stakeholders
- Administration tasks with high attention to detail
- Working as part of a team, as well as autonomously
- Showing initiative and solving problems
- Knowledge of OH&S
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills (written and oral)
- Ability to meet deadlines and achieve KPIs
- Current Drivers licence
- Good computer skills
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Mature attitude
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 10 February 2019 at 11:13 AM.This vacancy was published at 26 July 2018 at 12:13 PM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
The Apprenticeship Factory