Reintegration Coordinator (Pre-Release)
The Reintegration Coordinator assists clients to prepare for transition into the community, by delivery of the Relink Program as part of the Corrections Victoria Reintegration Program (Training Provided).
- Undertake client assessments.
- Group facilitation & client evaluation.
- Conference coordination.
- Recording and Reporting client data, incidents and issues.
- Tertiary qualification or previous experience in Social Work, Psychology, Welfare, Human Services or other relevant fields.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to assess complex client needs.
- Experience working with high risk, complex clients.
- Sound level of MS Office, database and internet skills.
- A willingness to work in a correctional facility.
- Previous correctional experience highly regarded.
- High level of integrity and empathy.
- Highly developed Time management and Organisational skills.
- A current Police Records Check.
- A current Victorian Drivers Licence.
Hours of Work: Full time hours, 3 days per week (0.6 EFT).
Contract Finish Date: 30.06.2020
To apply forward a covering letter, your current resume including 3 professional referees to Ashleigh Cusack email@example.com
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 20 February 2019 at 7:45 PM.This vacancy was published at 9 November 2018 at 3:45 PM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880