Bookkeeper / Personal Assistant
A local Shepparton Business is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper / Personal Assistant to work 20 hours per week - 4 hours per day.
- Managing and controlling the cashflow
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Payroll duties including WorkCover, superannuation and state revenue office obligations
- Preparation of BAS and FBT reporting Cash flow management.
- Liaising with the Chartered Accountants for preparation of year-end financial statements.
- Company invoicing
- Attending monthly management meetings
- Cover for Administration staff when on leave.
- Provide support to the Managing Director with personal matters.
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
- Extensive experienced in Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Proficient in MYOB, XERO or Quicken
- Proficient Excel skills
- Good understanding of ATO reporting
To apply send a covering letter, your current resume including 3 professional referees to Tracey Toy firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for this VacancyFill out our registration form to help us match you to potential employers.
Applications close at 20 April 2019 at 2:26 PM.This vacancy was published at 1 April 2019 at 1:26 AM.
For more information or to apply for this vacancy, please call or forward your resume to:
03 58 315 880